- 幹扰或中断本服务或服务器或链接本服务之网络，或不遵守链接至本服务之相关需求、程序、政策或规则等，包括但不限於：使用任何设备、软件或刻意规避sharefie 之排除自动搜寻之标头 (robot exclusion headers)；
- 其他sharefie 有正当理由认为不适当之行为。
与第三方网站的连结 本服务或第三方可能会提供链接至其他网站或网络资源的链接。您可能会因此连结至其他业者经营的网站，但不表示 sharefie 与该等业者有任何关系。其他业者经营的网站均由各该业者自行负责，不属sharefie 控制及负责範围之内。sharefie 对任何检索结果或外部连结，不担保其合适性、可依赖性、实时性、有效性、正确性及完整性。您也许会检索或连结到一些令您厌恶或不需要的网站，这是网际网路运作的可能结果，遇到此类情形时，sharefie 建议您不要浏览或尽速离开该等网站。您并同意 sharefie 无须为您连结至非属於 sharefie 之网站所生之任何损害，负损害赔偿之责任。
您明确了解并同意： sharefie 对本服务及软件不提供任何明示或默示的担保，包含但不限於权利完整、商业适售性、特定目的之适用性及未侵害他人权利。本服务及软件乃 依其「现状」及「提供使用时」之基础提供，您使用本服务及软件时，须自行承担相关风险。
- 本服务及软件将符合您 的需求，
- 您经由本服务购 买或取得之任何产品、服务、信息或其他数据将符合您的期望及
- 任何软件中之错误将被修正。是否经由本服务及软件之使用下载或取得任何数据应由您自行考 量且自负风险，并抛弃因前开任何数据之下载而导致您计算机系统、网络存取、下载或播放设备之任何损坏或数据流失，对sharefie 提出任何请求或采取 法律行动，您应自负完全责任。
您明确了解并同意sharefie 及其子公司、关系企业、经理人、受雇人、代理人、合夥人及授权人，无须为您任 何直接、间接、附随、特别、衍生、惩罚性的损害负责，包括但不限於因下述事由所生利润、商誉、使用、数据之损害或其他无形损失（即令sharefie 曾被告知该等损害之可能性亦同）：
- 任何其他与本服务有关者。部分管辖区域并不允许对於特定保證责任的排除或是对於附随或衍生损害的限 制或免除。於此情形，本条前述限制对您不适用。
最后更新: November 22, 2014
电邮信箱： [email protected]
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the http://www.sharefie.net website (the "Service") operated by sharefie ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
We provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including lifestyle, latest technology, creative design, breaking news, quote,movies and music info and others buzz.
Use of service and member conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs,graphics, video, messages or other materials("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not sharefie, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. Sharefie does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a sharefie official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange without limitation and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites;
- use any service (or directory) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page, whether inside or beyond sharefie;
- engage in commercial activities without enrolling in sharefie-approved affiliate programs. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- offering for sale any products or services;
- soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- conducting raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee;
- displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, including those that are generated by banner or link exchange services, and the Internet Link Exchange; and
- displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by sharefie.
sharefie has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that sharefie shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
COPYRIGHTSYou acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisersis protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by sharefie or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease,loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on th eService or the Software, in whole or in part.
Sharefie grants you a personal,non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify,create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assembleor otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign,sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transferany right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by CARI for use in accessing the Service.
Sharefie respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
You acknowledge and agree that sharefie may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. sharefie authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of sharefie is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". sharefie does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the sharefie website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that sharefie and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not sharefie has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of sharefie is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Last updated: November 22, 2014
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Email： [email protected]